Safer & Stronger Protection
filter out at least 95% of very small (0.3 micron) particles
• Designed to help protect the wearer from exposure to airborne particles (e.g. Dust, mist, fumes, fibers, and bioaerosols, such viruses and bacteria)
• Designed to fit tightly to the face and create a seal between the user’s face and the respirator
• Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Please check the following items prior to use. Body and every component of the mask should be at good condition without any damage. Misuse may result in sickness or death.
Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product could reduce the effectiveness of respirator and result in sickness or death.
Selection the right respirator is essential to protect your health. Before using this respirator, consult an industrial hygienist or Occupational Safety Professional to determine the suitability for your intended use.
This respirator dose not supply oxygen and must not be used in atmospheres containing less than 19.5%oxygen.
Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
Do not use the facemask in an explosive environment.
Leave work area immediately and go to places with fresh air if breathing becomes difficulty, or other distress occurs.
Do not use with beards or other facial hair which may inhibit contact between the face and the edge of the respirator.
Never alter, modify or abuse this respirator.
Only for single use. No maintenance needed. Dispose the used respirator after single use.
Change respirator immediately if breathing becomes difficult or respirator becomes damaged or distorted, or a proper face fit can’t be maintained.
Store unused respirators in box in a clean, dry, non-contaminated area.
Use against :
Particulate aerosols free of oil.
Do not use with beards or other facial hair that may inhibit contact between the face and the edge of the respirator.
Do not use the mask when concentrations of particles exceed the maximum use concentration or 10 times the OSHA Permissible Exposure Limit, whichever is lower.
Do not use against gases, vapors, asbestos, paint spray, sandblasting, or particulate materials which generate harmful vapors.
Do not use against oil-based mists.
Checkpoints prior to use
1. Check if there are no cracks or tears around the welds on the mask. If there are cracks and/or tears, the respirator must be disposed and a new mask should be used.
2. Check the straps are firmed enough to pull over your head.
3. Check the nosepiece and inner sponge are glued closely on the respirator.
4. Check the valve is set up well if the respirator is with exhalation valve.
5. Check the valid date which is printed on the bottom of box.
Before occupational use of this respirator a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the local government requirements. In the United States employers must comply with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134 which includes medical evaluation, training, and fit testing.
For more information, please see OSHA’s website at http://www.osha.gov.
1. Cup the respirator in your hand with the nosepiece at your fingertips allowing the headbands to hang freely below your hand.
2. Cup the respirator firmly against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top back of your head.
4. Pull the bottom strap over your head positioning it around the neck below ears.
5. Press soft nosepiece to conform comfortably around the nose.
6. CHECK FOR LEAK-TIGHTNESS (FACIAL FIT) AS FOLLOWS:
◆ place both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply
◆ positive pressure should be inside the respirator
◆ if you feel air escaping around the edges, re-adjust the respirator by tightening the nose-piece
◆ repeat the procedure until satisfactory face-fit has been achieved.
7. Strictly following these instructions is an important step in safe respirator use.
Respiratory protection only effects when it is selected, fitted and worn correctly throughout the time that the wearer is exposed to hazards.
Note -do not use with beards or other facial hair that may inhibit contact between the face and the edge of the respirator.
THIS RESPIRATOR IS APPROVED ONLY IN THE FOLLOWING CONFIGURATION
Cautions and Limitations2
N95-Particulate Filter (95% filter efficiency level) Effective against particulate aerosols free of oil; time use restrictions may apply.
Cautions and Limitations
A - Not for use in atmospheres containing less than 19.5% oxygen.
B - Not for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
C - Do not exceed maximum use concentrations established by regulatory standards.
J - Failure to properly use and maintain this product could result in injury or death.
M - All approved respirators shall be selected, fitted, used, and maintained in accordance with MSHA, OSHA and other applicable regulations.
N - Never substitute, modify, add, or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified by the manufacturer.
O - Refer to users instructions, and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of these respirators.
P - NIOSH does not evaluate respirators for use as surgical masks.