Wash-free Hand Sanitizer
1.7 fl.oz. 50ml
8.5 fl.oz. 250ml
Ethanol, content ≥ 70% (V / V)
Deionized water, carbomer, glycerin, medical grade polyvinyl alcohol, essence, triethanolamine, sodium hydroxide, citric acid, etc.
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from heat and flame.
Do not use in ears, eyes or mouth.
Keep out pf reach of children.
Children should be supervised when using this product.
Stop use and ask a doctor if redness or irritation develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
Directions: Apply a small amount into palms and spread on both hands. Rub into skin until dry.
Executive Standard: Q/JDNM 010-2020
A clear, alcohol-based hand sanitizing gel for use in any situation where bactericidal control is important. Approved and tested against the Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus bacteria. It is a waterless hand sanitizing gel that sanitizes skin without the need for water. It is ideal for use at the home, office, school, and food production areas, or before handling food.
A non-tainting skin sanitizer designed for frequent use. This product is formulated using predominantly natural materials derived bactericides and gel agents.
Anhydrous hand sanitizer is an optimal solution for a variety of daily life situations. This product is food safe and glycerin and other moisturizing ingredients make less drying to the skin than other similar based products.
This product is formulated from cosmetic grade ingredients and is intended to be applied directly to the skin.
If you are allergic to any of its ingredients, do not use this product. If any allergic reactions are suffered, discontinue use of this product immediately and seek medical advice.
Do not allow large quantities of neat product to enter surface waterways.
This product uses recyclable packaging. The detergents used in the formulation are biodegradable to EU guidelines under the detergents regulations (EC) No 648/2004. It contains no Phosphates.
• An alcohol-based mixture of effective biocides, which quickly eliminates unwanted bacteria on the skin, killing greater than 99.99% of E.coli and 99.999% of MRSA within
1 minute of application
• Complies with the European Suspension Tests BSEN1276 killing 99.9% of germs
in 30 seconds
• Alcohol Hand Sanitizing Gel complies with the challenge test against the following organisms using an adaptation of European Suspension Test (BSEN 1276): E coli, Salmonella Typhimurium, Listeria Monocytogenes, Methicillin resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) and is effective after a contact time of 2 minutes. It also complies with the challenge test BSEN13704 against Clostridium Difficile and is effective after a contact time of 30 minutes
• Triclosan free
• Complies with EU Cosmetic Products Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009
Hand Sanitizer has a shelf life of 30 months, if stored as recommended.
• Store in cool conditions away from direct sources of heat
• Avoid extremes of temperature
• Do not freeze
• Ensure the cap is tightly fitted after use
• Keep out of reach of children
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Apply a small amount to the hands and rub in well,
paying attention to finger nails and the area between the fingers
2. Allow hands to air dry
3. Important - the use of towels or tissue may lead to
re-contamination with bacteria
4. Application to dry cracked or cut skin should be avoided