Protect Yourself Protect Others
Applied Normative Documents:
Applied Quality Management System:
EN ISO 13485:2016
Relevant EC Directive:
Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) % ≥ 95
Differential Pressure (ΔP), mm H20/cm2 < 4.0
Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood,
minimum pressure in mmHg 80
AS Fluid Resistant level: L1 80mmHg
Elastic Full Length 16.5±0.5
3-Ply Protection with Elastic Earloop
Always be sure that the complete product is:
- Suitable for the application;
- Fitted correctly;
- Worn during all periods of exposure;
- Replaced when necessary.
Storage and Transportation Shelf life of the unopened product is three (3) years from date of manufacture when stored within temperature range of -20°C to +30°C and at less than 80% relative humidity. End of shelf life date is marked on the product packaging. Before initial use, always check that the product is within the stated shelf life. When storing or transporting this product use original packaging provided.
• Dispose of used product in accordance with applicable regulations.
• All masks should be used in accordance with local regulations.
• Do not alter, repair, wash, and abuse or misuse the mask.
• The mask can help protect the wearer’s lungs against certain airborne contaminants; however, it will not prevent entry through other routes such as the skin or eyes, which would require additional personal protective equipment.
• This mask is not designed to be used by children.
• Individuals with a compromised respiratory system, such as asthma or emphysema, should consult a physician and complete a medical evaluation prior to use.
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 50 degrees Celsius.
• The filtration efficiency of the mask may decrease in the presence of oily mists.